How To Solve The Problem Of Excessive Wear Of The Edge Of Polyester Forming Mesh
The edge of the polyester forming wire is worn too fast: the most serious place for most paper machines to wear is in the discussion place with and without vacuum (the position of the edge of the wire is 10-15cm); the solution of the polyester forming wire manufacturer:
1. Just increase the staggered width of the openings of the vacuum box.
2. Add normal pressure lubricating water to the edge of the vacuum box.
3. Add reinforcement ribs in appropriate positions.
4. Check whether the edge wiper and vacuum box have edges or gaps. Especially the joints of ceramic panels are the key to thinness.
5. Check whether there is serious wear on the edge of each roller (the diameter becomes thinner after wear, so that the tension of the mesh is smaller than the normal mesh surface to further accelerate the wear)
What are the influences on the life of polyester forming mesh?
Polyester forming wire manufacturers have many factors that affect the life of polyester forming wire. It is not only affected by the forming method of the paper machine (such as fourdrinier paper machine, sandwich paper machine, stacking paper machine, etc.) and paper machine technology conditions (such as dehydration The influence of component material, shape plan, slurry type, proportion, filler content, vacuum degree, web speed, web tension, web consumption and microfiber retention rate, etc.) is also related to the layout of the polyester forming web itself. It is related to the type (such as multifilament mesh, monofilament mesh, single-layer mesh, multi-layer mesh, mesh thickness, etc.), so in actual production, it is necessary to comprehensively consider many factors to achieve the goal of extending the life of the mesh.
Generally speaking, the main factors affecting the service life of polyester forming wire are power consumption, water filtration rate, and operating cost per ton of paper produced. The use of life is conducive to planned organization of production.